Saturday, December 1, 2007

The List Continues... 171- 180

171 . Precious old clothes… baby outfits worn by me as a newborn the Mom brought to me when Alexandria was born. I shared them with Alexandria and Samantha too. (I will try to post pics)

172 . Photos from when Terry and I were dating and the first 7 years of our marriage (before Alexandria was born)

173 . Terry’s collection of antique alcohol bottles including a few great big ones – a three foot tall bourbon bottle on a swinging stand, another triangle one on a brass stand…many smaller ones.

174 . Coins I collected as a kid – silver dollars, half dollars, wheat pennies

175 . The newspaper article from the Chinese newspaper a photo of me and Alexandria with the caption “Ambassadors for Peace.”

176 . My old address books

177 . A lambs wool baby blanket

178 . The Santa Clause tree topper we bought in Savannah

179 . Alexandria’s rock and shell collections

180 . Set-list from concerts I attended in Atlanta

No comments: