Thursday, November 1, 2007

The list begins

1. The carved cedar chest Terry brought back from China in 1989

2. My great-grandmother's writing desk

3. A blue glass vase given to me by my great-aunt
Elaine and the letter she wrote with it saying "This came from the old country, it belonged to my mother's mother. It's not valuable per se, except for the stories it could tell."

4. My viola and it's beautiful case

5. The poems I've written since I was a child -back to the age of 6!

6. Love letters

7. A magnificent red velvet cape lined with white silk

8. My old diaries

9. Alexandria and Samantha's baby keepsakes

10. The cradle that was mine and Kelli's and we refinished it for my girls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand. What happened to your stuff? Was it stolen?

Shevi

List of Things Lost said...

Shevi,
We still don't know.
We're trying to find out. Since it had been missing for months before we found out there are a few blanks to be filled in.