Sunday, November 4, 2007

The list continues 61 - 80

61. Cards and letters from Grandpa Kelly

62. A piece of the wall from my childhood bedroom

63. Picture frames

64. Some alarm clocks

65. A bunch of hangers

66. A queen-size mattress, box springs and bed frame from guest bedroom

67. Two Japanese prints given to us by Ober Tyus

68. White baby bassinette

69. Walnut baby changing table

70. Samantha’s bouncy seat

71. Our wedding cake serving set – knife and cake server engraved with our names and wedding date.

72. The guest book from our wedding

73. Bookshelves

74. Holiday crafts handmade by Terry’s grandmother

75. T-shirts

76. 2 Tae Kwon Do uniforms + belts

77. Patio furniture

78. My high school yearbooks

79. 2 pairs of leather gloves lined with fur that grandma gave me (too small for me)

80. A vintage silver tray, brush, and comb set

2 comments:

Danette Haworth said...

Cards and letters from Grandpa--that's a hard one to suffer.

:(

List of Things Lost said...

Yes it was Dannette,
Grandpa and I were the only ones in our family to live in OR while the rest of 'em all were in the midwest. We were super close. He used to send me greeting cards every week and we spent every other weekend together.

He was a wonderful writer and I do still have one letter he wrote me. As soon as I got it I put it in a frame. I'm so thankful that I brought it with me!