Saturday, November 3, 2007

The List Continues 51 - 60


51. The video Terry made for me the first summer we were dating

52. Alexandria’s Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy dolls

53. A wooden pencil holder given to me by Dr. Steiger when I was accepted to graduate school

54. A bottle of blackberry wine that David made (we were aging it!)

55. A giant ‘Call us before you buy a house here’ sign that Terry made when we were having problems with our builder (note the problems were speedily resolved!)

56. Puppets

57. Antique flat irons (like the one pictured above) used by my great grandma

58. Two bubble mowers (kids plastic toy lawnmowers that spit out bubbles galore)

59. Terry’s paintings from art class

60. Ceramic Christmas Village made by my mom (they have her signature smiley face and initials on the bottom of each piece)

No comments: