Saturday, November 17, 2007

The List Continues 141 - 150

141. The gas range that was our ‘stove top’ in China and we took with us on camping trips in the US.

142. The Coleman portable grill I won in a golf tournament

143. Two woks – one of which was REALLY great (and heavy! We spent a lot of yuan shipping it to the US from China

144. Bamboo steamers many sizes

145. Buffalo nickels I got as a kid –some where cut out

146. A marble rolling pin

147. My childhood dresser (walnut), matching bookshelf and hutch

148. The letter Terry wrote me when we were dating –insisting he could miss me even if we were apart less than 30 minutes (breaking my rule)

149. “Baby’s first Christmas” ornaments for Alexandria and Samantha

150. Sketches of me and Kelli with cats when we were kids drawn by Jon Lopez

No comments: