Saturday, November 3, 2007

The list continues 31 - 50

31. The first Christmas ornaments I made in preschool

32. Notes I exchanged with girlfriends since Jr. High

33. Our super duper vacuum cleaner

34. Cards my mother sent to me while I was in college

35. My grandfather’s stamp with his initials that he pressed into all of his official documents beside his signature

36. Alexandria’s ‘Alexandria Doll’ her first porcelain doll (given to her by her great aunt Betty) when it fell and the face smashed we glued it together and she still found it beautiful, she was so in love with it she didn’t see the cracks.

37. The paddle Terry made when rushing the Azs

38. A matchbook signed by Vinx

39. Set lists from concerts

40. Our king size four poster bed

41. Large cast iron quilt stand

43. A quilt that was made by Terry’s great-grandmother (white double wedding ring pattern) and given to us on our wedding day.

44. A quilt made by my great-grandmother that I slept under as a child at my grandmother’s house – red and blue pattern.

45. The Highlander Laser Disc I ordered for Terry in the early days of e-bay and back when I didn’t even know the difference between a laser disc and a DVD

46. My shell lamp – all the shells inside it were hand collected by my grandma Ada

47. The yard bird that was a white elephant gift –no one at the party liked it except me!

48. A birdbath

49. Our caps and gowns from Pacific

50. The tapes from our answering machine, we kept all the funny messages that Papa left for the girls

No comments: