Friday, November 2, 2007

The List continues 11 - 30

11. My great-grandmother's everyday dishes from Sicily

12. A piece of the Berlin wall torn out by Udo’s hands on the day the wall fell

13. Most of my text books from physical therapy school

14. The square gold box that once contained my grandfather's ashes

15. The Harley Davidson outfit (size 3T) that Andy bought for Alexandria

16. Table linens

17. Wheelbarrow

18. Rake, garden shovel, spades, snow shovels

19. Photos from the time when Terry and I were dating

20. Filing cabinets

21. Queen size oak bedroom set

22. Vanity that Mom found for me at an estate sale

23. Antique dresser that I had since I was a child

24. Vintage clothing, many dresses, from the 1930s and 1940s

25. Samantha's baby swing

26. 2 fur coats

27. My modeling photos

28. Lawn mower, weedwacker, and edger

29. Our kits and recipes for making wine and beer

30. Norman Rockwell Plate - 'Grandpa's Treasures' that grandpa gave me (one to me and one to Kelli)

No comments: